In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. Baobab Roots take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
- To have an enthusiastic, energetic, and welcoming approach to hospitality.
- To be the first point of contact for guests as they enter the venue. Meet and greet as if you are welcoming a friend in to your home.
- To use our bookings system (OpenTable) to manage our bookings.
- To take bookings over the phone and in person.
- To manage a waitlist when necessary.
- To have a full knowledge of our menu, and to be able to passionately deliver honest and educated recommendations when needed.
- To communicate any booking information such as Birthdays, allergies, and special occasions to the relevant waiter.
- To be able to perform drinks and food running duties as required.
- To ensure hygiene standards in the restaurant are maintained throughout the shift, and to assist the waiters in Bussing and Re-setting the tables when required.
- To be proficient in the use of the till.
- To be prompt and prepared for every shift.
- To dress smartly and present yourself as if you are going on a first date.
- To be available to work a variety of shifts, including weekends. We will happily try to accommodate any external activities or studies that you require time off for.
- To attend any meetings or training sessions arranged or required.
Call or whatsapp 0670126958.